The Next Frontier of CRM: A Renewed Focus on Business Development
Attracting new clients and organizing the existing client base is a big concern for law firms. While CRM can help streamline this process, most traditional legal CRM solutions have primarily been used as tools to store client information and manage marketing lists.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 and legal360 offer a new approach with a single solution tailored to both the marketing and ever-increasing business development needs of law firms, enabling law firms to get more value out of their CRM tool. Join us on October 22, 2019 at 12PM ET/9AM PT to learn how Microsoft and legal360 are helping law firms take business development to the next level by:
- Leveraging built-in ERM for automated next-generation relationship insights - key to your firm’s business development success.
- Easily integrating with other legal industry software tools to provide a 360-degree view of your client.
- Gaining a searchable, reportable, centralized repository of pitches and proposals.
- Achieving real-time visibility of who’s pitching who, for what, and the outcome, which reduces client “collisions”.
- Enhancing visibility of firm-wide relationships to better understand who knows whom and more easily facilitate cross-practice introductions.
- Improving the tracking and reporting of marketing events to quickly see who’s been invited and who attended.
This event focuses on client retention, accelerating new client acquisition, and leveraging relationship intelligence technology to fuel growth. This program is best suited for senior management in law firm marketing, business development, and IT. We hope to see you there!
You can learn more about the legal360 engage product solution here.